What We Furnish
- All rods, reels, and terminal tackle. (You may bring your own if you like, medium weight fishing gear with 8-10lb test)
- Bait for Walleye and Yellow Perch trips.
- Fish coolers and ice while on board.
What To Bring
- Valid Ohio fishing license.
- Soft non-marking soled shoes or deck shoes. No hard-soled or black soles Please.
- Beverages, snacks, and lunch. Beer is fine.
- One medium/large size cooler to take on board.
- Appropriate outer wear along with rain gear if needed.
- Suntan lotion or sun block.
- Cooler to take fish home in.
- Motion sickness medication (Please take sooner than later).
What Not To Bring
- Large coolers on board.
- Large tackle boxes.
- Metal tackle boxes.
- Large and bulky items.
- Glass bottles.
- Dark or hard soled shoes.
- Firearms of any kind.
YOSEMITE FISHING TEAM is a family owned and operated business. We have a zero tolerance for illegal drugs! Proper law enforcement agencies will be notified immediately in case of violation.
Just A Few Basics
- Perch and walleye cleaning is not included, but can be cleaned at numerous local fish cleaning houses for an additional cost
- Bait will be supplied for walleye and perch charters.
- All trips are dock to dock or until a limit of fish are taken.
- Specialized trips priced upon request.
- Rates subject to change based on ever changing fuel prices.
- Any equipment lost or destroyed due to patron negligence is their responsibility and will be charged accordingly.
- Dock departures times may vary due to seasonal conditions. Please be on time. The success of your trip may well depend on your promptness.
- In case of motion sickness, we will return to the dock by unanimous agreement only and the charter is considered completed.
- Charter deposit of $100 is required 21-days in advance to guarantee a booking.
- Deposit is refundable within 21-days advance notice of charter cancellation.
- If unfavorable lake conditions require a cancellation, your trip will be rebooked or your deposit will be refunded.
- The captain makes all weather decisions, your safety is our primary concern. If your charter is cancelled due to weather, every effort will be made to reach you the night before.